- CLME: Basel Convention Ratification Status
- Public Domain (PD)
+ Works in the public domain may be used freely without the permission of the former copyright owner.
+ For more info see http://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-definitions.html.
Parties that have ratified/acceded the Basel Convention on the Control of Transboundary Movements of Hazardous Wastes and their Disposal (Basel Convention), in the Americas as of March 2020. The Convention was adopted by the Conference of Plenipotentiaries in Basel, Switzerland on 22 March 1989. The Convention was entered into force on 5 May 1992 on the ninetieth day after the date of deposit of the twentieth instrument of ratification, acceptance, formal confirmation, approval or accessi…
- Pubblication Date
- March 29, 2020, 1:06 p.m.
- Vector Data
- 1 Marine Environment , features , mea_baselconvention_geonode
- Information related to governance
- <p>Open Data Commons Open Database License / OSM (ODbL/OSM): You are free to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt our data, as long as you credit OpenStreetMap and its contributors If you alter or build upon our data, you may distribute the result only under the same licence. (http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright)</p>
- Supplemental Information