- CLME: TV_WCR_Subecosystems_Seagrass(D)_20171204_noscale
- Not Specified
+ The original author did not specify a license.
This layer (zip file) shows the coverage of seagrasses in the Wider Caribbean Region. Theseagrass habitat lies within the "Coral reef sub-ecosystem" which also hosts mangroves and coral reefs. This sub-ecosystem receives special attention in the CLME+ SAP due to the importance of the spiny lobster and queen conch fisheries for local livelihoods.
- Pubblication Date
- May 7, 2019, 12:49 p.m.
- Vector Data
- 1 Marine Environment , features , seagrass_1
- Habitats & Ecosystems
- Information about Habitats&Ecosystems
- Credits: The IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. Version 4 These data and any derivatives may not be used for commercial or any revenue generating activities without prior written permission from IUCN. All forms of reposting, sublicensing, reselling or other forms of redistribution of these data in their original format are also prohibited without prior written permission from IUCN. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of Use at: http://www.iucnredlist.org/info/terms-of-use.
The use of this layer is important to identify locations where seagrass is abundant. Other layers can be overlaid to analyze the status of conservation(e.g.…
- Data Quality
- Geographic coordinate system WGS84, unprojected
- Supplemental Information
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of
Use at: http://www.iucnredlist.org/info/terms-of-use.