- CLME: Wider Caribbean Drainage Area
- Not Specified
+ The original author did not specify a license.
This shapefile represents the wider Caribbean terrestrial drainage area. This area is a large portion of North and South American, drained by their main rivers which carry huge amounts of sediments, nutrients and contaminants to the sea, ocean or gulf.
- Pubblication Date
- July 19, 2019, 10:44 a.m.
- Vector Data
- 1 Marine Environment , features , tv_wcr_drainage_areaall_m_20171201_scale
- environmental resources, protection and conservation. Examples: environmental pollution, waste storage and treatment, environmental impact assessment, monitoring environmental risk, nature reserves, landscape
- Shapefile generated from data of the UNEP/GEF Global International Waters Assessment project.
This layer can be used to explain, for example, that governance arrangements that address water pollution need to have a scope that matches the terrestrial…
- Data Quality
- Geographic coordinate system WGS84, not projected
- Supplemental Information
No information provided